General terms and conditions PEGA boat trailers
1. In this disclaimer, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
– the web page: any web page in which the publisher includes a hyperlink to this disclaimer with the intention of having this disclaimer apply to it;
– the publisher: the authorised publisher of the web page;
– use(s): inter alia loading, logging in, retrieving, consulting, reading, viewing, listening, processing, filling in (forms), sending, (temporary) copying, storing, forwarding, distributing, using services, performing legal acts (e.g. purchasing, renting);
– you: the natural or legal person, whether represented or not, using the webpage;
– the content: inter alia texts, images, hyperlinks, sound and/or video clips and/or other objects;
– damage: direct or indirect damage of any kind, including lost data and business, lost turnover, profit or other economic loss.
2. The following applies to the web page. By using the webpage, you agree to this disclaimer.
3. The publisher endeavours to regularly update and/or supplement the content of the webpage. Despite this care and attention, the content may be incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The publisher provides the content of the webpage in the state in which it actually is, without any guarantee or warranty as to its soundness, suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The publisher is not liable for any damage that has been or threatens to be inflicted and results from or is in any way related to the use of the web page or to the impossibility of consulting the web page.
6. The publisher may change or terminate the web page at its discretion and at any time it wishes, with or without prior notice. The publisher is not liable for the consequences of change or termination.
7. Subject to this disclaimer, the publisher is not responsible for third-party files recognisably linked to the webpage. Linkage does not imply endorsement of those files.
8. Unauthorised or improper use of the web page or its content may constitute an infringement of intellectual rights, regulations regarding privacy, publication and/or communication in the broadest sense of the word. You are responsible for all that you send from the webpage.
9. The publisher reserves the right to deny you permission to use the web page and/or use certain services offered on the web page. Following this, the publisher may monitor access to the web page.
10. You shall protect and indemnify the publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, business partners and the author of this disclaimer against any judicial and extrajudicial measures, convictions, etc., including the costs for legal assistance, accountants, etc. instituted by third parties as a result of or related to your use of the webpage, your violation of any legal regulation or the rights of third parties.
© mr. F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IE-advocaat, Amersfoort, www.vaneeckhoutteadvocaten.nl